Go++ V7 Standard on CD
Winner of numerous international computer go tournaments. The result of twenty years research and development. Five levels of play from beginner to expert. Handicap option. Board sizes 9x9, 13x13 and 19x19. Load and Save options. Step back/forwards to any point in the game.
The Deluxe version includes Customisable Playing Styles, Joseki Dictionary, Good Shape Display, Selectable Fuseki and displays Internal Calculations.
What's new since version 6?
- In addition to ISHI format, Go++ now includes Smart Game Format (SGF) load/save.
- New routines added by search algorithm guru Dr Martin Smith. As well as having a PhD in Artificial Intelligence, Dr Smith is also a two dan Go player, one time professional poker player and has represented England under-21's playing chess.
- Entirely new "four liberty" tactical search capability.
- Entirely new "fork" search system capable of finding fork moves that only a strong dan player could see.
- Over 1000 new patterns in pattern database.
- Improved fuseki system.
- Hundreds of tweaks, optimisations and bug-fixes.
Works on Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP/Vista or Linux (with Wine). This product is not suitable for any other operating system. This products file size is 5.5Mbytes.
For full details regarding Go++ V7, please visit www.goplusplus.com